Thursday, December 01, 2005

Another Butcher , Poor IE ..

I hav tol this many times & i am telling this again . Get off IE & get yourself an other browser . WHY ??? u ask me , here's another reason.

Yet & I mean Yet another Trojan hunts down IE , & aint that enough for u to shift over to any other browser . HUH if you dont believe me , then better read this one .


" Trojan horse rides on unpatched IE flaw "
" Attackers are taking advantage of an unpatched vulnerability in Internet Explorer to target users of the ubiquitous Web browser, Microsoft warned late Tuesday. "
- CNET News

To read the whole shit click here
I think that post wont be there long enough , .. Oh My God .

Why , People , Why ? This world & propably the internet is too large for one person , and Aint there any other browser which rather is safe , satisfactory & cute enough ???

"Answer me" , I will because there are many alternatives & my votes go to the free browsers mostly open source .

Answer No 1 : Firefox , This one's simple irresistable , & it juz got better .
Answer No 2 : Opera , This norwegian little cute kiddo , became a freeware (Oh my) .
Answer No 3 : Flock , I cant stop saying about this one , this is sure delicious , ( to bloggers esp , check out the homepage .. ) but still under development .

And the next time , i see one of you using that crap IE & crying over the hunt of your system by a trojan or a virus , ... ( this makes me mad .. :-( ) , I am goin to give you a nice pat , like your mother would do for u , where you ask me , on your Ass (Mind thaone ) .
:) Juz Kidding ,

BooTCaT
http://bootcat.50webs.com

No comments: