Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Free Web Design

I know i missed a lot of people , i feel sorry for them . But anyone , from now , i would like to help . To tell ya , i do WebDesign & i do it for free . Why ??, you ask me , 'cause i like it . So any kind fella need a web design , and can't spend.... on it , please let me know . I want to help & i am glad if i can . But to be clear , i design sites , actually it constitutes the way it looks & feels . I spend my time so that visitors like the way sites are , and i am sure they would like it .

My ( oooollllldddddd ) Homepage is here , http://bootcat.50webs.com
My ( oolldd ( yeah !! relatively new ) ) Buisness site is here , http://lawnmowers.50webs.com

Actually the lawn site is not finished yet , i am sure it will be Gr8 , when it is over ( Fuck those exams , they make me lethargic ... :( ) .

( The Homepage , was one of my first sites , so may be not too eye grasping ... if u thought so .. )


3 comments:

Gyrobo said...

What a coincidence... I also make web code.

Seo Link Master said...

A reader had to go through the interview for Web Designer / Graphic Designer position and sent in his set of questions.

1. Whats is the difference between cellspacing and cellpadding?
2. If a page has to be loaded over all frames in window, what should be the value of TARGET attributes?
3. Which one of the following settlement is correct?
1. A table cannot contain another table
2. A Form can ve nested inside another form
3. Which element are table cells
4. List out tags that are support exclusively by IE and Netscape.
5. What tags are used to embed one html page inside another html page (without using frames)?
6. In dreamweaver what is used to apply same layout to my pages.
7. Which HTML tag is used to define an internal style sheet?
8. How do you define an inline style?
(Website design India)

mumtaz said...

Nice codes..really interesting...
web design company