Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Friends Meet

Thank God , My "exams" are over now , But sad , the college opens in jus 5 days . Okae , must enjoy atleast until . So i started today , actually , waking up asusual . The air was cool , happy that i could fill my lungs up with some fresh air ( Rare these days :S ) . I suddenly got a phone call from my old school friend , who said he could drop in , if i was free .
Gladly , i am , so i said that i was waiting , and he dropped in .
And Mind me this posting goes for him .

He is a "should-mention" guy . Actually , was a friend 'o' mine , since those lollypop days . But He was sure a pretty decent , silent guy whom i like for his high thoughts , slow and steady pacing , and his yogi-style of work . Happy , i could have a friend like him .

We started talking and querying each other , since it had been a long time , we have met .
Slowly , he again reached his yogi-kinda "osho" speeches . He advised me , to meditate , and the powers , which he felt from it . And its power to save "mind" from the so called Adolosent diversions , ( which like any other teen ager , i suffer from ) . Actually speaking , my friend saved me "One more Time " , with his speech about yoga & meditation .

Meditation is one of the powerfull mind-control , techniques , which India has given to other countries , and its power is visible from the very art when started to practise .

Thanks to that Guy , I can concentrate , on my Work now ..

BooTCaT ( Meow )

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi there~ Thanks for dropping by my site..loved the little poem. :-)

Have a HAppy New Year!!

Lisa

Scott Arthur Edwards said...

Hello my dear internet friends! I have some very exiting news. A lot of you know me pretty well now and have helped me a lot. I sincerely appreciate you and I want to do the same for you. Please take a moment to check out this excellent opportunity. I am so very proud to be a part of this business, I just don't have the space I need here to fully express my gratitude and I know you will feel the same way I do. You can even try it out at no charge. Take some time to explore and learn what could be one of the most significant aspects in your life. You will not be wasting your time and I will be honored for you to be my guest. You will love this... Please give me a chance to prove it to you. Click here: home-based business It elegantly covers home-based business related ideas and FREE information. Sincerely, Scott.